KyWilde

Default pasting data over hidden cells

I need to paste data over hidden columns in a row. How can I do this?
bj

Select what you want to copy and control v or whatever to copy it.
Hylight the area you want to past to
<edit<goto<special select visible cells and paste.
I have only done this a couple of times, so I don't know if it work for
everything.

I need to paste data over hidden columns in a row. How can I do this?

KyWilde

BJ - thanks for responding. That doesn't seem to work though b/c it gives me
the error that my paste area is not the same size as what I am copying b/c it
is still counting the hidden cell region. I know this works for copying
data, but I need to paste over it. And more ideas?

Thanks,
Kyrsten

I need to paste data over hidden columns in a row. How can I do this?

bj

I appologise, I could have sworn I have done this, but it doesn't work for
me now.

If you have to do it a bunch, you may need to write a macro to do it,
unless someone else can come up with a method ???

I am not sure what the best macro would be.