Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Big Bertha Thing letter

Big Bertha Thing letter
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/letter.html
4K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.physics.particle

Letter to a friend explaining Pastures and quest.

From Pastures Software Package Documentation.
(Particle Structure Results Program in Fortran 77.)
Sub-atomic Mesons, Baryons and Leptons Classification System.
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing folder

Keep busy in your mailbox and put all postings
in a PIP Research folder for safe-keeping in perpetuity,
every night.

Part of your chores would be to read each missive,
subject by subject. Answer it, in a weekly PIP Research
Newsletter or not, as the case may be, which would again,
go rapidly from the mailbox to the folder.

(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997.
To comply with my copyright,
please distribute complete and free of charge.

Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Big Bertha Thing redoubt
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:37:41 +0100

Big Bertha Thing warlord

The last time I heard that an apology given under duress was valid,
was in the Monty Python' comedy sketch on the Spanish Inquisition.
Everytime anyone said Spanish Inquisition,
then 3 red cardinals turned up to organise it.

What do I have in comon with a Texas cattle baron?
He thinks that he is a bigger liar than I am. I think I am.

What does a drill sargeant have in comon with a chinese warlord?
He says that the sun will not rise tomorrow. His men believe it.

What is the difference between a Texas cattle baron and a
chinese warlord? The one knows he is lying. The other has never had
the problem.