BorisS

Default string of numbers

is your question how to predict a pattern? Or if I am in the middle of the
string of cells, to have a cell right beneath that one show me what's in the
next one?
--
Boris

"David" wrote:

I am wondering if there is a way in Excel to find what the next number will
be in a string.

Example:
I have a list of numbers, the lowest is 1 the highest is 10. I have tracked
it for over 500 times to get a good base. So the numbers go something like 5,
9, 2, 4, 6, 5, 8, 10, 1, etc. etc. (each number in it's on cell from A1
through A500)

My question is there a formula to find what the next number will be... sort
of a flow chart or graph it out.