Junior Member

Default COUNTIF with dates

I am struggling with the COUNTIF Function. I want to count how many occurences there are where the date in COL B is later than the date in COL A.

Thanks in advance

COL A COL B
Due Date Actual Date
01/01/2011 29/12/2010
02/01/2011 31/12/2010
03/01/2011 02/01/2011
04/01/2011 04/01/2011
05/01/2011 06/01/2011
06/01/2011 08/01/2011
07/01/2011 10/01/2011
08/01/2011 12/01/2011
09/01/2011 09/01/2011
10/01/2011 09/01/2011
11/01/2011 18/01/2011
12/01/2011 20/01/2011
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestergit View Post
I am struggling with the COUNTIF Function. I want to count how many occurences there are where the date in COL B is later than the date in COL A.

Thanks in advance

COL A COL B
Due Date Actual Date
01/01/2011 29/12/2010