excelonly115

Default How Do I format an Excel sheet to have a 3D effecrt in rows?

I know how to shade , I once saw an excel sheet .. and made one which had a
3D type effect. I have since forgotten how.
RagDyeR

Select some cells, then:

<Format <AutoFormat,

And scroll down a little for the 3D style formats.
--

HTH,

RD