Junior Member

Default Generate list of soon to expire courses

Hi there,

I'm just looking for help with some data keeping. I have a list of employees that require certain courses to be up to date and would like a function etc that will generate a list of courses that will expire within a month and the employee it corresponds to.

Thanks.
Mark