JOJO

Default sort sheet tabs in Excel

can i automatically get Excel to sort my tabs
Norman Jones

Hi Jojo,

See Chip Pearson's worksheet sorting page at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"JOJO" wrote in message
can i automatically get Excel to sort my tabs

Norman Jones

Hi Jojo,

Additionally, if you are not familiar with macros, see David McRitchie's
introduction notes at:

The notes include links to tutorials and other development sources

---
Regards,
Norman