Junior Member

Default =sumshifts

I have this scheduling template. It was from few years ago and was linked to another budget template. I copied just the scheduling template without the budget. The way it was set up that I can type the hours scheduled in one column like this 8am-5pm for a Monday. It continues to Sunday. The column for total would have this formula =sumshifts(F10:L10). I would get a error message #NAME?.

It worked on the other excel with no problem. It has nothing to do with the budget (budget was calculated on the bottom of the schedule)

How do I get it to work so it can caluclate the total hours scheduled?

Oh, I have excel 2002 if that helps.

Thank you,

Amber