Junior Member

Default Lining up 3 excel sheets/ 4 columns/all different

Hi. Please I need help!! I have 3 different excel sheets with 4 columns of info each. I need to line them all up into one single sheet and i dont know how to. For example:

Sheet 1
Style/Color/Size/On Hand

Sheet 2
Style/Color/Size/Sold December 2009