Junior Member

Default Networkdays

I can get the number between 2 dates. However if one date is not known (B1) and it stays 0. How do I get the date entered (A1) subtract from the spreadsheet date to get the number of current days.

A1 = Jan 12, 2010
B1 = July 18, 2010
C1= # of days between
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
I can get the number between 2 dates. However if one date is not known (B1) and it stays 0. How do I get the date entered (A1) subtract from the spreadsheet date to get the number of current days.

A1 = Jan 12, 2010
B1 = July 18, 2010
C1= # of days between

Dear Pancho, Good Morning.

Try this one: =IF(B1="",TODAY()-A1,B1-A1)

Tell me if it worked for you.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão