Junior Member

Default Conditional formula for dates

In my spreadsheet for expenses I have a cell for balance at end of month and have another for beginning balance for following month. I put in the formula beginning balance =ending balance but all beginning balances for year are filled for the entire year but I only want a monthly begin balance to show only if we have reached that particular month otherwise be blank or show zero

Can anyone help this poor old soul

Thanks for any tips
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaesser View Post
In my spreadsheet for expenses I have a cell for balance at end of month and have another for beginning balance for following month. I put in the formula beginning balance =ending balance but all beginning balances for year are filled for the entire year but I only want a monthly begin balance to show only if we have reached that particular month otherwise be blank or show zero

Can anyone help this poor old soul

Thanks for any tips
I found this to work
A3 -- =IF(TODAY()=A1,A2,"")