Junior Member

Default Help regarding CF - counting [Excel 2007]

Hi,
I‘ve been using this thread: http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.as...557242eeab5uwe

To make a VBA function to identify CF colors so that I can count them. I can get Ricks‘ code to work, that was posted on 09 -24-2009 06:30, but that code does not allow the CF to be a TextString.
I‘m using xl2007 and I‘ve been having problems trying to incorperate this feature in Ricks code, can someone help me out here?

Kind regards and thanks in advance. :)
Jonas