Member

Default nesting ??

Hi guys

I'm running into issues here. Can anyone guide me to sort out my nested function so it runs please?

I have three columns column B surname, column C initial, column D mr/mrs etc.

I need to turn all this data into a single column in capitals irrespective of what is entered with a No1 in the front. I also am not allowed to have spaces, hyphens or apostropies. (ie. 1SMITH/DMR)

Running down column A is a running total of the number of names.

If there is no name listed then that is the end of the list.

so far I have.
=IF(G2="","",IF(G2="ENDPNL", "",IF(A3="","ENDPNL",SUBSTITUTE(CONCATENATE($A$3,( UPPER(B3)),"/",(LEFT(UPPER(C3))),UPPER(D3))," ",""))))

I also need to shoehorn in

=SUBSTITUTE(G2,"'","") and SUBSTITUTE(G2,"-","") but my brain just gone and I cannot figure where to put them. Do I need to write another hidden column with the last two functions or is there a way to get it all in one?

can anyone help me???

cheers
nobby