Junior Member

Default Rolling average for up to 12months

Hi,

Not sure if its possible, but, I need to work out the Rolling average of the past years (12 months) worth of Audit averages.

Which I have set up as

=AVERAGE(OFFSET(B4,COUNT(B4:B15)-12,0,12,1))

Which I found on internet which Works briliantly if I have 12 months of data for every one, but I dont, Some people only have 3 or 4 months of call audits.

Is there a way around this?

Current Lay out,
- - - -A - - - - - -B - - - - - - C
Month - Audit Data1 - Audit Data2
4
5
6
7
8

Currently havethe rolling average in B18

Any help would be appreciated. :)
Junior Member

Hello,

If to assume that your data begin from B14 then put

=AVERAGE(B4:B15)

to D4 and pull down this formula.

I hope this will help you.

Last edited by tnazirov : July 11th 10 at 12:16 PM