Junior Member

Default if every cell is larger than x, but ignoring blank cells

Good Morning,
I have a variable row of cells (usually 8-12, but as long as 25). I just want a check that every cell that has a value in it has a value larger than 5.

I started with =IF(AND(G12:O12=5),"Yes","No"), but if any cell is blank this doesn't work.

How can I apply this to only cells within that range which have data entered?

Thanks,
Phillip
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philnotfil View Post
Good Morning,
I have a variable row of cells (usually 8-12, but as long as 25). I just want a check that every cell that has a value in it has a value larger than 5.

I started with =IF(AND(G12:O12=5),"Yes","No"), but if any cell is blank this doesn't work.

How can I apply this to only cells within that range which have data entered?

Thanks,
Phillip
Have you tried conditional formatting?

If cell value is less than 5, turn the cell background grey.

Just a thought.