Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Zip Code Last 4 Digit as Zero

I have a Zip Code Table with only the first 5 digits and do not have the last
4 digit.
How can I make them in 9 digit zip code with the last 4 digit as 0000?.
manually I've been doing this (01234 then add the last digit as -0000)
which come to this 01234-0000.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With a five digit ZIP code in A1, in another cell:

=A1 & "-0000"

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003