Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Filter zeros from two columns, maybe on different rows

Before printing, I need to remove zero entries from two columns, but they are
often different rows. Normal auto filter will not work, it hide positive
values from the other column. Any help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hard to say what resolution can be found.

Depends upon your layout and what you want the print to look like.

You can select the zero cells and color the font same as background color.

You can select the zero cells and custom format to ;;;

You can select all data and copypaste specialvalues to another sheet.

Select the zero cells and EditDeleteShift Up

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:09:01 -0700, Jbaccinv
wrote:

Before printing, I need to remove zero entries from two columns, but they are
often different rows. Normal auto filter will not work, it hide positive
values from the other column. Any help please.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may use Find and Replace. In the Find box, enter 0 and leave the
replace box blank. Check the box for match entire cell contents

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com