Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default zero value in cell

I have a table of engineering calculations. The same formula in each cell
operation on variables in the row and column headers. i use the MIN function
to evaluate two formulas. Then I take the minimum result and operate on it
outside of hte MIN function. I'm getting zero values displaying in my table.

When I pick a particular cell, and then pick the formula icon in the editor,
the dialog box displays the correct reults for each of the two items and the
formula overall. Why don't these results show in my table?
--
Arthur
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm guessing your numbers are actually Text.

Format all to general.

Copy an empty cell.

Select the range of numbers and paste specialaddokesc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP