Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Format Date

Hi, all,
How do I format the date to show May, 2010? The closest I can get is May-10
from the drop down list.

Thanks,
Malcolm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Malcolm wrote:
Hi, all,
How do I format the date to show May, 2010? The closest I can get is May-10
from the drop down list.

Thanks,
Malcolm

Custom date format:

mmmm, yyyy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Custom Format mmmm, yyyy

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 May 2010 09:05:01 -0700, Malcolm
wrote:

Hi, all,
How do I format the date to show May, 2010? The closest I can get is May-10
from the drop down list.

Thanks,
Malcolm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

right, format cells, in the general tab select custom, and if not already an
option to select from, type mmm, yyyy

If this helps, please press yes

"Malcolm" wrote:

Hi, all,
How do I format the date to show May, 2010? The closest I can get is May-10
from the drop down list.

Thanks,
Malcolm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions