Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Return values that sum to a known value

I have a list of data and would like to know if there is a formula that would
return any items from that list that sum to a known value.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have a look at this thread for something similar:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ctions&f ltr=

Regards,

Tom

"lmattern" wrote:

I have a list of data and would like to know if there is a formula that would
return any items from that list that sum to a known value.

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmattern View Post
I have a list of data and would like to know if there is a formula that would
return any items from that list that sum to a known value.
it would be better if you post the query with example and more assumptions.
Thanks
Bala