Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro to select last row

I am trying to automate putting a sheet value into Row I. My manual method
is to paste the formula in I2 (since values begin on Row 2), then go to A2,
Ctrl Down until I hit the last record (there are cases where there are blanks
so sometimes I need to do this a few times) and when I reach it tab back over
to the same row in I and Ctrl-Shift Arrow Up and then Fill Down.

Somehow this doesn't work very well when recorded as a macro, any
suggestions appreciated.

In my ideal world in fact once this script worked for a page I'd have a VBA
script that would step through each page and apply the function and voila!