Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding an additional forumula to my SUMPRODUCT formula

Good afternoon everyone

I am sure this is pretty simple but everything I am trying isn't working,
Hoping someone can help

I have the following formula

=IF(SUMPRODUCT(($C69=1)*($C90<L$3)),L69,"")

Works prefectly, But I want to add to the start of it

IF B2="EX","" otherwise run the sumproduct formula above

many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try..

=IF(B2="EX","",<your formula)