Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to I combine excel worksheets?

I have a large worksheet with about 200 sheets all with the same field layout.

I want to combine into one worksheet and pull the sheet name into columnX so
I keep the organization. Can this be done easily?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With a macro it is easy (I think)

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

If it is for a few cells check out
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"msnyc07" wrote in message ...
I have a large worksheet with about 200 sheets all with the same field layout.

I want to combine into one worksheet and pull the sheet name into columnX so
I keep the organization. Can this be done easily?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for the script!

What if I simultaneously pull the sheet name into ColumnX for each record so
I can retain categorization?

"msnyc07" wrote in message ...
I have a large worksheet with about 200 sheets all with the same field layout.

I want to combine into one worksheet and pull the sheet name into columnX so
I keep the organization. Can this be done easily?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well I am merging basically columns 1-5, each has the same name convention in
row 1.

I want to combine in one sheet, but in row 6 I want to push the name of the
sheet so once it is combined i retain the categories I used the sheets for.

"msnyc07" wrote in message ...
I have a large worksheet with about 200 sheets all with the same field layout.

I want to combine into one worksheet and pull the sheet name into columnX so
I keep the organization. Can this be done easily?
.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Change the H to the column you want in this line
'Optional: This will copy the sheet name in the H column
DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "H").Resize(CopyRng.Rows.Count).Value = sh.Name