Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sorting Cube dimension names in a Pivot Table

How do I get the dimension names in the "pivot table field list" sorted by
the translated names?

The pivot table field list contains:
- one measure-node
- one dimension node for each cube-dimension.

The cube-dimension-nodes are represented by their translated names.
It looks like, this names are not sorted by this translated names,
but by the order of the data source.

The related radio-buttons in the pivot-table-options are greyed ("A to Z"
and "sort by data source").
I would need the "A" to "Z" order.

Pleas notice! I do not need to sort the pivot data!