Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Custom Views with Protected Worksheets

I'm using custom views and I have 19 tabs that reference each other - one tab
has a graph and a pie chart. As soon as I try to protect any of the
worksheets I cannot use custom views - a dialog box comes up "Some view
settings could not be applied". Is there a way around this? I'm using Excel
2003.

--
Thank you
Beverly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What "view setting" could not be applied?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

"Beverly" wrote in message
I'm using custom views and I have 19 tabs that reference each other - one
tab
has a graph and a pie chart. As soon as I try to protect any of the
worksheets I cannot use custom views - a dialog box comes up "Some view
settings could not be applied". Is there a way around this? I'm using
Excel
2003.

--
Thank you
Beverly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That's all I get is the dialog box that states "some settings could not be
applied". After a lot of trial and error I figured out it was when 3 other
sheets were protected that I couldn't apply the custom view to the other
sheets.
--
Thank you
Beverly