Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Where does Max keep his files now ?

I used to go to save project or something like that to check his
sample files.
But I have lost the address now. Does anybody know where it is ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just in case Max doesn't see this ...

He *used* to post the link in his signature. Lately, he doesn't post a link.
Don't know if that means he no longer keeps a file archive or not. You could
probably do a Google search and find it (the link) in an older post.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"darkblue" wrote in message
I used to go to save project or something like that to check his
sample files.
But I have lost the address now. Does anybody know where it is ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Biff.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Sample files were previously available at my archives link:
http://savefile.com/projects/236895

But as the original host "savefile.com" no longer exists (since around Jun
09),
my archives have also ceased to exist

I keep files in my pocket nowadays, safer <g
--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you change your mind and decide to re-publish them on the net
please do not forget to give us a shout.

Kind regards