Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Referencing a cell in other worksheet that is using autofit row he

HELP! Greetings from Bermuda!

I have referenced a cell in another worksheet that is using autofit row
height. I want the cell that I am pulling the data into to automatically
autofit row height also. Even though I have both cells in the two different
worksheets designated to autofit, the cell that I am pulling the data into is
still only showing the top line of text in the cell. I then have to manually
set autofit again in order for it to take. Why is that cell height not
automatically autofitting if both cells are designated to do so?

I hope that wasn't too confusing :)
--
Bermi Girl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Referencing a cell in other worksheet that is using autofit ro

Thanks Bob. Do I type that in both worksheets or just the one receiving the
information? I pasted it in just as you wrote it, but I don't see anything
different. I will try again.

Thanks
--
Bermi Girl