Jez

Default Using Combo Boxes as a function

Hi,

I want to have a list in my combo box that once selected it will then on a
new sheet name the sheet tab as selected from my combo box.

so if in my combo box i had:
monday
tuesday
Wednesday

I want to select tuesday and on another sheet it renames the sheet tab with
tuesday.

Thanks,
Jez.
Jason Morin

Try something like:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

Dim NewSh As Worksheet
Dim ComboBoxVal As String

ComboBoxVal = ComboBox1.Value
Set NewSh = Sheets.Add

On Error GoTo InvalidName
NewSh.Name = ComboBoxVal
Exit Sub

InvalidName:
MsgBox "Invalid name or workhseet with " & _
"the same name already exists."
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
NewSh.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True