Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatically insert rows/copy formula

I need to have the formulae in row 4 on the totals page be automatically
copied and inserted in a new row underneath it if a 1 is entered in cell G21
on worksheets 1-50. I will also need this same type of thing to happen for
rows 10, 16, 22, 28, 34, 40, 46, 52, 58, 64, 70, 76, and 82 on the totals
page. Also, additional worksheets may be added, so is there a way to enter a
formula using first:last in order to include all possible worksheets?

Thank you so much in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The last part of your question:
I have a number of worksheets that I want to summarize
In front of the first one I insert a blank worksheet that I rename to First
After the last one I insert a blank worksheet that I call Last
On the summary sheet (it must come before First or after Last, I use
=SUM(First:Last!A1)
Any sheet that I insert within First:Last will get incorporated into the sum
Genially, rather than a totally blank First and Last worksheets, I add text
boxes telling users not to use or delete these worksheets

It will not be possible to have a formula insert a row; for that you will
need VBA. Perhaps you could tell us a bit more of the logic for this need.
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP