SJB567

Default Installed Analyst Toolpak but not working for files used at work?

I use files at work where Analyst Toolpak is installed. I'm trying to use
those files at home (Microsoft Office) but the formulas do not work. I have
installed Toolpak, and it appears to be installed, yet no luck
Bernard Liengme

Have you tried Tools|addins and looked for a checkmark in the Analysis
Toolpac box?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"SJB567" wrote in message
I use files at work where Analyst Toolpak is installed. I'm trying to use
those files at home (Microsoft Office) but the formulas do not work. I
have
installed Toolpak, and it appears to be installed, yet no luck

Gord Dibben

"Don't work" means what?

Nothing? #NAME! error?

Under ToolsAdd-ins there are two Analysis Toolpak add-ins.

One for Excel worksheet functions and one for VBA functions.

Put a checkmark on the Analysis Toolpak, not the VBA version.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP