Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting Date Range

Excel 2003
I enter a series of dates in B3:B13 - Cells formatted as dates [ 3-Apr-10 ]
I have a mini calendar in Q7:W12- Cells formatted as dates, but only showing
date [ 1, 2, 3, etc. ]
I would like to use Conditional Formatting to look at the range of dates in
B3:B13 and highlight all the cells that contain a date in the mini calendar.
I have been successful with the current date highlighting in the mini
calendar with:

Cell value is | equal to | =TODAY()

Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this...

Select the range B3:B13
Select the Formula Is option
Enter this formula in the box on the right:
=COUNTIF($Q$7:$W$12,B3)
Click the Format button
Select the desired style(s)
OK out