Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LOU LOU is offline

Default Icon sets - conditional formatting - in Excel 2003

How do I get Excel 2003 to do this?

I want to be able to add increase and decrease arrow icons to a column of
numbers .

Thx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Upgrade to Excel 2007 or see these products;
http://www.ozgrid.com/excel-add-ins/...arts-excel.htm
http://www.ozgrid.com/excel-add-ins/spark-maker.htm

--
Regards