Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatic refresh in linked worksheet if row is added

I have two worksheets, one is the master sheet, the second is linked
to the master such that specific columns in the master sheet appear in
the second worksheet. This is primarily so that I can sort dates and
create a gantt chart in the second sheet without using alot of the
unnecessary info in the master sheet. However, if I add a new row in
the master sheet, the new data does not appear in the second sheet
unless I retype the link in the first cell of the column, and click
and drag down the column every time. Is there a better way of doing
this so that any new data that is added (at the end of, in the middle
of) the master sheet will refresh and appear in the second sheet
automatically?

Thank you