Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hiding rows and printing

I have the print area set to A1..H340 with 4 manual page breaks inserted. I
have hidden rows 200 thru 340 and when I print, I still get 5 pages - two
pages from the active rows and three more that are blank. I have been doing
this "hiding rows and printing only what I need thing" for over a year now
and it has worked as expected. I made some minor changes to the sheet by
adding rows of info and I have reset the page breaks accordingly and now it
prints all pages including blanks for the hidden row areas. Any ideas??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I found out what happened. In the past I DID NOT have a print area defined.
After I made changes I assigned the print area. That is why the functioning
changed. When I removed the print area and hid rows, it only printed what i
wanted it to print.
Yee Haw.