defensiveone

Default Can you save a single sheet directly to a new file

I have a file with multiple tabs of data. I would like to save each tab to a
separate file or even e-mail the separate tab. Other than a cut / paste
where you loose the formats, is there any easier way to get the tabs saved to
unique files
Ron de Bruin

See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

And if you want to mail in one step see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm
Or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"defensiveone" wrote in message ...
I have a file with multiple tabs of data. I would like to save each tab to a
separate file or even e-mail the separate tab. Other than a cut / paste
where you loose the formats, is there any easier way to get the tabs saved to
unique files

Ron de Bruin

I mean this for the second link
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm