lwm11

Default exporting a lot of data

Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all
the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to sheet two
and so on?
Alok

As far as I know there is no way.

Alok Joshi

"lwm11" wrote:

Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all
the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to sheet two
and so on?

Dave Peterson

Import???

Microsoft has a macro solution that does something similar:
XL: Importing Text Files Larger Than 16384 Rows
(written for xl95, but has a note to change stuff for xl97+)

I'd just use my favorite text editor and split the data into smaller pieces--and
then import each piece to a new worksheet.

--

Dave Peterson
Chafosse

am having trouble exporting .xls files to .txt file format. The recipient
cannot import the data into his database because it contains 'tabs' between
the data fields. I have tried saving the .xls file as 'Unicode text' and
'space separated text' but the tabs still remain. How can I export the file
and be sure that no tabs will be exported too?