Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Inserting a calculated field in a Pivot Table in Excel 2003

In the past I know I have done this but I can't see the option now to insert
a calculated field. Does someone know where this is located? Thanks so much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Disregard. I figured it out. Thanks to anyone who answers before reading
this.