Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatic recognition of a starting point for a column calculation

Hi Group,
I'm having difficulties finding a way that will automate my
calculation of Standevp as shown in image (Column AC).
The variable is the starting date of the Monthly Performance as shown
in image (Column V)

What I'm looking for is a way that automatically finds the starting
point for that calculation so I don't have to go into each tab and
manually change the starting date.

The image is located in this post i just created.
http://excelproblems.wordpress.com/2...0/hello-world/

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try this

=STDEVP((INDIRECT("v"&MATCH(SMALL(W:W;1),W:W,0)+1) ):V90)

hth
--

pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil