Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excell Spreedsheets

I have thee monitors running at one time. How can I work on two Excell
spreadsheets at a time and be able to run one on one monitor and the second
on another monitors at the same time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have tow monitors and what I do to get one sheet on each screen is once I
have excel open I hit the start button then run and type in excel and hit
enter and a new excel instance will open and then drag it to the screen I
want.

Hope it helps!!!