Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Restrict data entry in a cell

Hi,
I would like to ensure that a user can only input one of the following
numbers in a cell:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10

I'm using Excel 2003.

Thank you
Ephraim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Data/Validation
select List
enter:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10
Click OK.
You're done.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Ephraim" wrote in message
I would like to ensure that a user can only input one of the following
numbers in a cell:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10

I'm using Excel 2003.

Thank you
Ephraim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mar 18, 4:30*pm, "Bob Umlas" wrote:
Data/Validation
select List
enter:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10
Click OK.
You're done.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Ephraim" wrote in message

I would like to ensure that a user can only input one of the following
numbers in a cell:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10

I'm using Excel 2003.

Thank you
Ephraim- Hide quoted text -

Is there a way to do it without using a dropdown list?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is there a way to do it without using a dropdown list?

Follow Bob's instructions but *uncheck* In-cell drop down.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP