Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Insert Picture

Can I insert a picture into a cell? How?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Hi
Click insert/Picture/From File/browse/insert
then
double click on the picture, tab -size - change

--
Please click "yes" if this post helped you!

Greatly appreciated

Eva

Can I insert a picture into a cell? How?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Images cannot be placed into cells.

They lay on top of cells.

If you re-size the image small enough to fit within the cell boundaries you
can sort and have that image stay with the cell.

But the image is still not "in the cell".

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP