Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default actual row number

I have 63 file.
My data set on to column X, and G2 is row number related to column X.
I need to macro or formula, when run it on any file, copy of column X paste
to new file(R.xls) in sheet1 on column H and set to actual row number. For
example: G2 is 7800 (row number), now, run macro, then copy of column X,
paste to actual row (H 7800) of new file (R.xls), When open second file, (G2
is 5344), column H copy to R.xls and set to H5344. This process is repeated
on 63 file.

Thanks for any help.
regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have 63 file.
My data set on to column X, and G2 is row number related to column X.
I need to macro or formula, when run it on any file, copy of column X paste
to new file(R.xls) in sheet1 on column H and set to actual row number. For
example: G2 is 7800 (row number), now, run macro, then copy of column X,
paste to actual row (H 7800) of new file (R.xls), When open second file, (G2
is 5344), column H copy to R.xls and set to I5344. This process is repeated
on 63 file

Thanks for any help.
regards