Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cash Statement- Accruing balances

we are attempting to create a Cash Statement report for a single account and
would like to include a To Date, Month To Date and Fiscal Year totals. Is
there a formula out there that can accomplish this? We will be manually
inputting the "To Date" amount in its dedicated field.

Today This month to date Fiscal year to date

$6,956.20 $- $-

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You probably want Sumif, as in:
=sumif(a:a,"="&date(year(today()),month(today()), 1),b:b)

The other formula would be similar, but a different starting date.

Regards,
Fred