Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MAG MAG is offline

Default How do I turn off R1C1 reference type in Excel 2007?

In Excel 2003 you turn off R1C1 reference type by unchecking "R1C1 reference
type" under Settings in the menu Tools - Alternative - General. However, I'm
not capable of finding the very same menu in Excel 2007. Please help. /Br,
Magnus
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In EXCEL 2007:-

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Excel Options (lower right hand corner)

Formulas

- make sure that there is no tick in the box called:-

R1C1 reference style

Thanks.