Hi
In a blank cell type 1.15. Copy it (Ctrl+C). Select the range you wish to
change and go to Edit|Paste|Paste Special|Multiply.
Make sure you take a copy before you start!

--
Andy.

"Steve J" wrote in message
Hi

i have a speadsheet that has about 600 rows and 50 colums, and I need to
increment all the numbers by 15%. I cannot for the life of me think how
to do it - can somekind person help

Tks

Bob Phillips

In a separate cell, enter 1.15, and copy

Select all of the other cells
Goto EditPastespecial
Click the Multiply button in the Operation section
OK

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Steve J" wrote in message
Hi

i have a speadsheet that has about 600 rows and 50 colums, and I need to
increment all the numbers by 15%. I cannot for the life of me think how

do it - can somekind person help

Tks

Jason Morin

1. Place 1.15 in an open cell.
2. Copy that cell.
3. Select your range of data.
4. Press F5 Special.
5. Select "Constants" and uncheck everything except "Numbers"
6. Press OK.
7. Go to Edit Paste Special Multiply.

Repeat the process if you have formulas that result in numbers. Start with
step 5 but select "Formulas" instead.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA