Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data Validation: Validate Specific Day of the Week?

Users will enter a date in cell D6. The date they enter must be a Monday.
How can I validate for that?

Thanks,

-Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I entered dates in E1:E10. I selected E1
In the Data | Validation dialog, I used Custom and entered =WEEKDAY(E1)=2
I selected all the dates and opened Data | Validation; it offered to apply
the validation to all the cells
Done
best wishes
--