Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Import multiple photos into excel

I am trying to create a photo sheet that will allow me to import all photos
in a directory into an excel spreadsheet.
I want it to:
Import all images in a directory. (even if I have to choose to open the
folder and then select all)
Place each photo into a separate box
Auto-format all the photos to the same size where (2) images fit on each
printed page.
Have a space for a text description to the right of each photo.
Auto-number each row/photo if possible (so it changes all the numbers if I
delete a row)
Place a header with a logo on each printed page.
Insert a merge field in the header so that I can pull information from my
access database. (person's name/number)

I wanted to use excel because I could delete a row or move a photo and
description without having to re-number all the photos in the list.
Is that possible without having to do each photo separately?

Thanks so much.

Shane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On 3/8/2010 7:35 PM, shanelawler wrote:
[...]

Excel really isn't the program to use to manage photos. I'd try either
Google's free Picasa program or Adobe's PhotoShop Elements.

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, March 8, 2010 7:35:19 PM UTC-8, shanelawler wrote:
[...]

Hi everyone,

An app called Picture Manager For Excel was just recently released that does some really cool time saving tasks related to pictures in Excel. It enables you to quickly insert or remove bulk images into one or many Excel documents. Get more info and video at Doality.com