Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change Column names (a,b,c to Name, Number)

I am trying to change the Columns titles. Example, Column A becomes Column
Name, Column B becomes Column, Address. That way when I'm working on row 57 I
can still see which column the data goes in without having to scroll to the
top and see which column is correct.

I know I have done this before in a computer class, but not with the new
Office systems.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I think you are talking about Freeze Panes. Look it up in Help. With this
you can freeze the column headers (your headers, not the A, B, C, etc) so
that they will always be at the top of the screen no matter how far down you
scroll.
You cannot change the A, B, C etc. Usually you leave them alone and place
your headers is some row, like row 1 maybe. You can, if you wish, set Excel
to NOT display the A, B, C, etc and the row numbers. Look that up in Help
as well. HTH Otto