Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Create drop down list in Excel 2007

Hi

Could you please share with me how to create drop down list in Excel 2007?

Thanks in advanced

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ant Ant is offline

What version of Excel are you using?

"lee-sc" wrote:

Hi

Could you please share with me how to create drop down list in Excel 2007?

Thanks in advanced

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ant Ant is offline

Sorry Lee-sc, hit the send button to quick in my previous post.

In the Data menu, choose "Data Valiation", then "Data Validation".

Under Settings, select "List" in he "Allow" drop down box.

In the "Source" field, type in or select the list that you want to appear in
your drop down box.

For example, you may have a list in the range C12:C25. Type that into the
Source field.

The other two tabs in Data Validation allow you to enter messages that appar
if the user makes a mistake.

Hope this helps