Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy value according to date

Hi,

i have date from 01/01/10 in cell A. In Cell E mixed up dates with
values in cell F. I want value from cell F copied to cell b when date
in cell A and date in cell B match. please help
A B E F
01/01/2010 02/01/2010 20
02/01/2010 12/01/2010 36
03/01/2010 13/01/2010 28
04/01/2010 18/01/2010 17
05/01/2010 20/01/2010 49
06/01/2010 22/01/2010 100
07/01/2010 31/01/2010 183
08/01/2010 02/02/2010 24
09/01/2010 04/02/2010 3746
10/01/2010 11/02/2010 292
11/01/2010 15/02/2010 3837
12/01/2010 20/02/2010 393
13/01/2010 22/02/2010 282
14/01/2010 24/02/2010 664
15/01/2010
16/01/2010
17/01/2010
18/01/2010
19/01/2010
20/01/2010
21/01/2010
22/01/2010
23/01/2010
24/01/2010
25/01/2010
26/01/2010
27/01/2010
28/01/2010
29/01/2010
30/01/2010
31/01/2010
01/02/2010
02/02/2010
03/02/2010
04/02/2010
05/02/2010
06/02/2010
07/02/2010
08/02/2010
09/02/2010
10/02/2010
11/02/2010
12/02/2010
13/02/2010
14/02/2010
15/02/2010
16/02/2010
17/02/2010
18/02/2010
19/02/2010
20/02/2010
21/02/2010
22/02/2010
23/02/2010
24/02/2010
25/02/2010
26/02/2010
27/02/2010
28/02/2010
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put this formula in B1 and drag/fill down
=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A1,$E$1:$F$14,2,FALSE)),"",VLO OKUP(A1,$E$1:$F
$14,2,FALSE))